The Internet Trade Bureau Main Site ITB Business Opportunity Search
We''''''''re on a mission to find legitimate business opportunities...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ulitmate Wealth Package

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITB Business Opportunity Search Forum Index -> Reviews of BizOpps and your experiences.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Ulitmate Wealth Package Reply with quote

Ultimate Wealth Package - Is it a scam?

I've had many questions coming in regarding the Ulitmate Wealth Package. Mostly people are asking "is the Ultimate Wealth Package a scam?".

Important: I have not joined the Ultimate Wealth Package and offer no firsthand knowledge. The information below is based on what I've heard from others. Please try the Ultimate Wealth Package for yourself if you want firsthand knowledge.

In short, I would not call it a scam. A scam is something illegal and is designed to rip off the participants. The Ultimate Wealth Package is not doing this. They sell a actual product. Pyramid schemes are classified as scams because there is no procuct. This is different from MLM.

I would say that the Ultimate Wealth Package (and just about every other BizOpp) offers a lot hype that they do not live up to.

Can you make money with this program?... Yes. The thing is you find out after signup that the money is made by reselling the Ultimate Wealth Package to others. I have my own opinion on BizOpps that want you to resell themselves. You'll have to make your mind up for yourself.

Here's the good news. You don't have to signup to resell the Ultimate Wealth Package. Just join ClickBank as an affiliate and you'll earn $25.75 for each sale. Not to mention that you'll have hundreds of other products that you can promote for commissions.

Has anyone else had experience with the Ultimate Wealth Package?
Would you say that the Ultimate Wealth Package is a scam or not?
Please add your comments.
julian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of us at Las Vegas VIP Limousines are fully committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. Las Vegas VIP Limousines meets your business requirements with prompt, polished, and pure professionalism. For your personal needs, our team of highly trained chauffeurs provides in-depth knowledge of the Las Vegas area.

Vegas VIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITB Business Opportunity Search Forum Index -> Reviews of BizOpps and your experiences. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: